How to go to Heaven
Have you ever wondered about eternity? Heaven? Hell? Where will you go when you die? If you want to be sure to live for eternity in heaven with God, you need a relationship with Jesus. It’s not about how good or bad you are, or what you’ve done, it’s about what He did for you and I when he died on the cross, and rose again. He paid the price so we don’t have to… That’s some really good news!
Romans Road of Salvation
- Everyone needs to be saved and forgiven from their sin.
- Romans 3:23– “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God”
- The price of sin is death.
- Romans 6:23 – “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Jesus Christ died to save us from our sins. He paid the price for our spiritual death.
- Romans 5:8– “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
- We receive salvation and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Romans 10:9-10 – “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
- Salvation through Jesus Christ brings us into a loving relationship of peace with God.
- Romans 5:1– “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ”
- Romans 8:1– “Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus”
Responding to “Romans Road”
- If you believe Romans Road leads to the path of truth, you can respond by receiving God’s free gift of salvation today. Here’s how to pray and start a relationship with Jesus Christ:
- “God, I admit I am a sinner. I’ve been on the wrong road, which does not lead to you… I confess now, I believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God. I believe he died on the cross to save me from sin and death. I believe he rose again. I choose to turn from my old life of sin to a new life in Christ. I ask you to forgive me and I declare that I will live for Jesus my Lord for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
- Congratulations, you just got a clean start! It is important to be with other Christians while this new life journey. Join us on Sunday @ 10am or Wednesdays @ 7pm. Need more information? Call us at 248-886-1500, email firstname.lastname@example.org or browse around this website. Hope to see you soon!