We exist to help people to meet and experience God in a personal way. With Him, we are free to live a Christ-centered life and to tell others about salvation through Jesus Christ. We believe in Christ’s healing power in everyday life. We know that the Holy Spirit empowers us to minister to our community, and we desire to know God’s plan for our lives. We strive to follow Jesus Christ in the way He lived and to deepen our relationship with Him so that we can lead others to do the same.
Based on the Great Commandment (Matt. 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matt. 28:19-20), our purpose is to:
- Love God with our entire lives
- Love people around us
- Live Holy Spirit led lives
- Lead people to Christ
- We believe in living in response to Jesus’ call, “Follow me.”
- We submit to Jesus Christ and live in obedience to Him alone.
- We believe the Bible is absolute truth
- We submit to its teaching in all things, including Christ’s mandate to make disciples of all nations.
- We believe in the vital power of the Holy Spirit
- As Christ’s witnesses in this world, we must receive and live in the fullness of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that people matter to God, so they matter to us
- Our focus is on people and making disciples of Jesus.
- We believe loving relationships and teamwork are essential
- Partnering with each other in unity is necessary to accomplishing God’s will and assignment.
- We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit are necessary
- These gifts are necessary for the edification of the Body of Christ and the proclamation of the gospel.
- We believe family is foundational
- Parents are the primary teachers in their children’s Christian education and discipleship.
- We believe that children and youth are important
- We must give priority to the discipleship and care of our children and youth.